Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics of the gang: (just some of my 43 babies!)

Siamese x Black tan litter:

Rather pretty broken marked baby:

How many babies can you fit in a little mouse house???....about 20!

Love the colour of this little boy:

Some of my Dove Tan boys, showing their amazingly bright pink/red eyes:

A really small and cute baby i found in the litter, couldn't resist a picture!

Burmese satins and Siamese babies - looking super cute!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i've watched one of the mothers, Millie, pile in there too! at least they won't be cold! that little house is proving rather popular! lol :lol:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Aww!!! Love the picture of them crowding into their little house :lol: Very warm I'm sure! Lookie at the burmese :love1 Can't wait for my girlies!!

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
Those meeces sure love to pile up together. Very cute. Your meeces all look very healthy and happy.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, they're all doing fab. io just love it when i take the lid off that house and see all the sleepy faces :lol:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Do you think they'll be foxed with one parent having a tan belly? Just curious! Can't wait for more piccies :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
yeah they should be sia and sia foxes

·
Registered
834 Posts
there points should be very dark too coz of the outcross to the black. i saw some siamese at the show i was at in manchester and the shading was awesome they look very pretty in satin too.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
funny you should mention that Kallan....i just took this pic of the Siamese x Black Tan babies.....they're satin, i know this much!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tummies on all of these babies is still pink, Art says that this is a good sign of fox. :D happy me. (i think these are going to be rather popular!)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey hunni if you'd like one of these silky babies, you're welcome to one when they're big enough. I plan on breeding the siamese to the black tan again once she's suitably rested. I have to say, for her first litter she's doing a fantastic job....these chubby babies have little rolls on their legs :lol: xx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts