Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one almost has "proper" ears just for Julie :lol: She's a "breeding doe" so (I'm told) her ears are bigger than type but they're still pretty diddy ;)

Any how this is Nala.......she is almost as friendly as Scooter my dear Nethie buck, the other 2 does I have are total cow bags but I'm stuck with them :lol:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some black otter and some agouti I don't really know except that she's out of silver fox which is what Scoot is so they could be lovely but I'm still trying to figure out the difference between black otter and silver fox but it's probably something terribly simple like cream/silver??

·
Registered
863 Posts
Aww shes lovely, boarded a fair few of these, i remember boarding my first 2, and i knew they were nethies but still thought they were babies, then the owner told me they were 7 years old :shock: :lol: they had the tiniest ears i'd ever seen on a rabbit!
Only ever had one other nethie as perfect at those two after that, and none out of all of them had a bad bone in their body :) great little rabbits!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nethies are generally bad tempered little souls and all mine are except for Nala and my buck Scooter who is about as soft as they come.

could really live without Dizzie and Thulie trying to bite me every time I go to feed them though I think it's really ungrateful lol but I guess it's just the way they are :lol:

·
Registered
584 Posts
NaomiR said:
nethies are generally bad tempered little souls and all mine are except for Nala and my buck Scooter who is about as soft as they come.

could really live without Dizzie and Thulie trying to bite me every time I go to feed them though I think it's really ungrateful lol but I guess it's just the way they are :lol:
*Goes to hug Itchy and Scratchy my lionheads* My bunnies are very cuddly! Mind you, they are both neutered as they are non breeding pets which I guess helps with the bolshiness!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts