Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got two lovely female fancy mice from http://fancymousehouse.com/# !~ One is a brindle and the other an agouti with white splashes. They've adapted well to their new home and have quite the personalities.
Anyways, onwards to the pics!

Since I can only attach five there will be more to come!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Liz at FMH said:
:D :D :D :D My babies have a wonderful home with Sarah! Oh my god, look at the beautiful pictures! They came out AWESOME!! They both look so happy!!!
Yeeey! Thank you, I love them so much!

·
Registered
436 Posts
For some reason I am terrible at photography, but anyway, I found these pictures on my camera and I thought I'd show you that they both have ruby eyes!

:lol:
Your pictures seriously are amazing. I love the last one of Trixie so much! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Liz at FMH said:
For some reason I am terrible at photography, but anyway, I found these pictures on my camera and I thought I'd show you that they both have ruby eyes!

:lol:
Your pictures seriously are amazing. I love the last one of Trixie so much! :D
Hmm, interesting! I noticed Trixie's but not Reeses. Aww, thanks! I LOVE that one too! <3333 She's a great model lol ;)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Oh and actually Triscuit is splashed chinchilla agouti. (She's ch/ch on the C locus I believe, based on her parents and the degree to which she looks chinchillated (is that a word? :lol:). So lovely! <33

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Liz at FMH said:
Oh and actually Triscuit is splashed chinchilla agouti. (She's ch/ch on the C locus I believe, based on her parents and the degree to which she looks chinchillated (is that a word? :lol:). So lovely! <33
Oh! Very interesting! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts