Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am an ex breeder (exhibition ) from England, and am looking forward to some mousey chat. Nearly 50 now and this last 8 years have been the longest ever without at least 70 boxes of Fancy mice in a shed somewhere. If I can help you I will.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone, couldnt be as pets I am an exhibitor through and through, but every mouse I ever had was a pet. There are always going to be spells in your life without livestock,unless your very lucky. Never sold my Maxeys, some were owned by Walter Maxey and I own his actuall scrapbook. Other Maxeys were owned by Jack Hartley, and some from less famous but dear friends now sadly departed. More later as just got in from work.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Autumn2005 said:
Hello and Welcome! :cool:

Do you think you might at least be getting some mice as pets soon?
:mrgreen:
Hi Autumn 05, once you are a mouse man (should say person nowadays ) you can never let go, I have on many occasions thought of starting again, but this time I have waited for things to settle in the old personal life but I can assure you it wont be to long before there is a shed full of boxes again, the bug is always present in a person once bitten, and when I start again,hopefully I will have another 30 years in the fancy. I just cant help dusting off old prize cards. It is eating away at me and I look forward with pure joy. Knew Tony Cooke well and have had the pleasure of seeing the actual window cill on which the first Satin ever struggled for survival untill it was well enough to breed happy days

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The secret garden said:
Welcome to this little hide away on the internet where we talk mice when we can't be at a show doing it face to face.

I am as interested as Cait to find out who you are, where are you based? I'll dig out a few old year books and find you mwhahah!
Crikey Jeepers !! sorry have totally missed the fact that I havent given my name, and it appears to be some sort of mystical thing !!!. Te He.

ok, will give clues, and can have a laugh. Old year books ay! Right then be a detective. I will donate £10 to the NMC if you can find my name, for a start you live in my old home town, and dont tell me that the Pier burnt down all by itslf.
First Clue is Best in Show Bradford with an Argente. You can also ask questions, but cant be to obvious. I can tell you now, you should tumble me before to long, as I was well known. Regards ........................ oops nearly typed my name then ! Rules are questions must be mouse related, show wins etc, varieties etc.
I am seriously looking forward to contributing to the forum. quick general question foryou though, how many members has theNMC at the moment ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.