Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm Lisa :) I am the proud owner of 3 dogs, a cat, a horse, a corn snake, a fish tank, and 25 mice ;) I got into mice when my husband got his corn snake in February - the snake needs food and I wanted to ensure it was raised & killed humanely. I started with 2 females and a male, but bought more and bred several litters. The reptile breeder we got our snake from is interested in buying feeders at a cheaper price than the pet store, so my sister and I agreed to supply him with weanlings. I find breeding mice to be fun and educational - give me a horse anyday and I can tell you what colour it is and what it can produce, but mice certainly seem to have their own genetic rules!

Anyways, sorry for going on, but I am happy to join a forum that supports all mouse breeders, regardless of their purpose for breeding or personal breeding goals. I'm really looking forward to getting to know more of you and learning about mice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.