Pet Mice Forum banner

new little ones

3K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  Taegan 
#1 ·
My boy friend recently got me this little chocolate doe, she is soo lovely and such sweet natured. Well she gave birth to her first littler this morning 7 little pups cant wait untill I can get them out and have a good look. I will take some pics in a couple of days let her settle in with them first :D

#7 ·
Thanx Im still not very good at genetics im learning but I really need to go over it with some one lol theres only so much you can pick up on your own :) Need to get a couple of book out as well lol. Grr its really anoying when you get a mouse and dont know who the father was and the boyfriend hasnt told me who it was he got her off he says its just a friend of his who was finished with breeding mice. I know she is not inbred as apparently the guy was a reliable breeder or what ever lol From what I can gather as I have just told him what you said he said well it was either dove or chocolate (hes no help lol).

Anyway heres some pics of my little girl and her 7 babies just 2 days old, there soo small. I had a peek in and she climbed on to my hand and up my arm while i had a look :D Best mummy yet not one has died or been eaten and all full of milk.

Attachments

#15 ·
I know its only been 8 days but we have confirmation 3 girls and 4 boys :D The girls have little nipples starting to show. OMG in 1 day they have changed now they run/wobble lol still got their eyes closed but its harder to keep track of whos who when they move around soo much lol

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.