Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Semi longhaired BEW gave birth to 14 little ones on wednesday, I took the 7 boys out on the first day :( It is such a shame people dont want them. Mum and babies doing well :D
Dad is a himi.
I have another litter due soon hopefully, the Argent banded doe is with my himi buck atm. If anyone is wanting a buck at all please let me know and I will keep one for you from this litter, but cannot guarentee colour as I do tend to take boys out as early as I can.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Was that the ginormous one in the photo comp? If so I knew shed have a lot! Congrats on the babies...It is a shame about the bucks, theyre by far my favourites personally, but obviously its a space and time issue with extra cleaning etc

Also pics please? :D

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Peteyandthegang said:
Was that the ginormous one in the photo comp? If so I knew shed have a lot! Congrats on the babies...It is a shame about the bucks, theyre by far my favourites personally, but obviously its a space and time issue with extra cleaning etc

Also pics please? :D
Yes it was the doe in the comp. I was quite suprised as she got even bigger than that photo! in the last 2 days she grew enormously!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Angelmouse said:
My Semi longhaired BEW gave birth to 14 little ones on wednesday, I took the 7 boys out on the first day :( It is such a shame people dont want them. Mum and babies doing well :D
Dad is a himi.
I have another litter due soon hopefully, the Argent banded doe is with my himi buck atm. If anyone is wanting a buck at all please let me know and I will keep one for you from this litter, but cannot guarentee colour as I do tend to take boys out as early as I can.
There are plenty of rescues who will take boys neuter them and then rehome them. Boys are lovely

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes they are from the himi but mum carries broken so I guess thats where they have come from,
I only have one other male and he is a vari and I always get vari's come out in his litters.
There is 1 white/cream doe with red eyes so I am waiting to see if she come out with himi points.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts