Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Liz and I'm 23 years old. I've had mice in the past, but I'm technically just starting out with breeding them. My goal is to breed fancy pet (non-show quality) mice that have excellent temperaments and health. It has become extremely hard to come across any fancy mice for sale at all around here - I've come across only one pet shop (in Boston) that sells anything other than albino feeder mice.

I currently am the owner of 6 mice - one male and five females. Three of the females are very young and are living together, separate from the male and two other ("older") females.

I'm very interested in learning more about fancy mice in general and I'm glad I found this forum! :D It's nice to meet you all! As soon as I can charge my camera battery, I will edit this post and show you pictures (along with names and personality descriptions, of course) of my little buggers!

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
lizashley said:
Hi! My name is Liz and I'm 23 years old. I've had mice in the past, but I'm technically just starting out with breeding them. My goal is to breed fancy pet (non-show quality) mice that have excellent temperaments and health.
Hello and welcome! Good luck with the breeding! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.