Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I suckered my husband into buying me a blue dutch baby today :)
Ive been calling it (havnt check yet) Spot, due to a spot on the face, but I really want to find a different name. Its 5 weeks old and cute as can be :) I'm plannon on this being a house bunny and litterbox training it.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
What a beaut.I used to have one called Peter,I know it's not very original but Peter rabbit still appeals to me.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not 100% if its male or female right now, plus I already have a rabbit named Peter, but Peter is a cute name :)

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Aww! I used to have 2 dutch rabbits, one of them died in my hands ): Beautiful rabbits though :)

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
AWWW!!

She(?) has such a beautiful round face! I know almost nothing about rabbits, other than that they're so fricken cute, but yours is adorable!

At the petstore near me they had a three-colored rabbit (not sure of the terminology) who had one ear that stood up and one who fell limply to the side. The people in the store named her Limpy and I wanted so bad to take her home but alas I did not. lol

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used to breed rabbits for FFA(still have some) , so I know alot about them(breeding,breeds, color,etc), but not so much about keeping them as indoor pets.
I have no idea how to litterbox train them,lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts