Pet Mice Forum banner

New additions to the family :) (now w/ pics!)

3K views 37 replies 5 participants last post by  MyBoyKurtis 
MyBoyKurtis said:
Thank you! :) I love my girls.
I actually just got another doe tonight. I had to save her from being fed to a snake- shes such a beautiful cinnamon color. I named her Autumn.. will post pictues soon ^_^
:O You mean you haven't posted piccies yet?!?! I'm upset now :( It makes them extra special when you've saved them from being food doesn't it :)

MyBoyKurtis said:
Is supernatural that one show with the lady who can talk to ghosts? I watched somethin like that when I was in ireland this past summer.. I didnt really enjoy it XD
No that's Medium. Supernatural is the one with the demon hunting brothers who currently have a smart ass fallen angel as a sidekick and are trying to stop the apocolaypse without having to become the vessel to the archangel Gabriel and Lucifer. So just your normal, everyday show about two brothers really :lol:

MyBoyKurtis said:
Ohhh yea. I heard about that! Its supposed to be rly good :p
But that Medium show was horrid! I could bearly sit there and watch without going nutty -.-
It's alright, I prefer shows with a bit more action. I love burn notice :D I find that programmes that drive me potty are great to watch on mute with a friend so you can talk over them a la "Raybradbury Science Theatre" :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.