Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased two does tonight- theyre perfect :]

One is a broken recessive yellow with red eyes.

And the other is a broken blue. She has some stray white hars around her body. I forget what thats called though :p

Ill put pics up asap :D!

-Chelsea

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Heres a picture of Stella from above (Thats what Ive named her now <3) I suppose she is a broken black. Idk why, I guess I thought she was a rly dark blue for some reason... anywho! Just wanted to show you her neat-o markings that I love :) Also- you can see the individual white hairs all over. You can see them best at her rump in this picture :3

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
If anything, she'd be a silvered mouse, but sometimes the broken marked ones have it just because they're broken. It's hard to tell from the picture. She's cute, though. If her name is Stella, what is the other one called?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, Ill take some more pictures with a real camera and not just my cell soon. I just dont know how to upload them onto my new laptop via chip yet :3 The other ones name is Candy. Just cuz shes caramel colored and her eyes look like the color of candy apples :]

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Either there will be a USB cord that connects directly from camera to computer, or there should be a small slot on your computer to put the chip in. If not, you might have to buy a USB card reader adapter. Are you planning to breed them? They'll be pretty!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes mam :) But I dont have a broken male right now. And like you said- if I breed them to Mocha Ill just get solids. I really want some broken babies- but I can only find female fancy mice in the pet shops around here :(

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
MyBoyKurtis said:
Thank you! :) I love my girls.
I actually just got another doe tonight. I had to save her from being fed to a snake- shes such a beautiful cinnamon color. I named her Autumn.. will post pictues soon ^_^
:O You mean you haven't posted piccies yet?!?! I'm upset now :( It makes them extra special when you've saved them from being food doesn't it :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.