Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mouse with resp problems and had obviously been in a scrap with the female he was in with cos had a few minor bites on his tail and ears and front paws.
He is quite bad, and i don't hold out much hope for recovery, but he is my best buck, i have to try and treat.

Anyway... as to the title of the post. I noticed today when cleaning him up, that he had very hard (Like crystalised) stuff coming out of his penis, I removed it and was shocked to find that it went all the way inside (Having never really dealt with mice 'bits' before I was shocked to see how big it was, but thats beside the point)
I have never seen anything like this before, has anyone else? All I can think it was is that he got into a scrap with girlie during the mating process and never got to finish what he started, and because he was ill he never cleaned himself up maybe??
I was shocked and a little alarmed to say the least.

Cross your fingers for my boy
Katie xx

· Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The penis was inside as normal, but when i was removing the crystallised stuff it came out, and i popped it back in again.

God, I bet that mouse hates me...

Willow xx

· Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That sounds about right actually, and at least I know about this for the future now!

Thanks all for the help, at least i know removing it was the right thing to do! lol

Willow xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.