Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Kira. She is a Lilac Lynx Point Applehead Siamese. She was a rescue and I bottle fed her from 10 days of age. I just love her! She's more like a dog than a cat. She likes to play fetch down the hall! :) She's my favorite (but don't tell the other 5 cats! :shock: )! She likes to sleep under the covers with me. Spoiled little snot. Being the only female cat in the house with 5 males (all spayed and neutered ;)), she is the perfect cross between a tom boy and a DIVA....go figure! :roll: Crazy Kira! But I love her dearly! :love1

She just came in for a cuddle while we were all in bed.

Did I mention she gets upset and 'slaps' you if she cannot get under the covers? This is her demanding entrance. :roll: Spoiled kitty! She can be very very sweet, though. She does love to cuddle!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Sarah! Julie, she's spoiled rotten, but really doesn't have that 'Siam attitude' I have seen in so many others. She looks pissy in the last pic as she wants her covers(!). lol But she doesn't use claws or anything. She's actually right out with all the dogs to greet new people when they come over and love them up. She ended up being a good mix of beauty, intelligence, and just the right amount of attitude to be fun! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts