Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I showed off some baby pictures of him a while back. But now he's all grown up, and moved into a bigger cage! I gotta make him some popsicle stick furniture now, so he's got even more room.

He likes to use the big wheel 'backwards' where he'll lay underneith it, and run upside down. :lol:
I should have gotten a pic of THAT! :p

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha. I've always wanted a Virginia opossum, but they're illegal here . . . in Virginia. :roll:
So I got this little guy. A Brazillian short tailed opossum! He cost me an arm and a leg, because they're really rare around here, but I love him none the less.

The only weird thing is . . . his er . . . testicles, are REALLY strange looking. They're only attatched to his little body by a TINY piece of skin, it looks like they might fall of ... LOL.
Marsupials are weird little critters. :lol:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine was $125. Because there are litterally none anywhere around here, and I just got super lucky and found a guy who had a random litter. ):

I really want a VA Opossum . . . Just between me and the wall, if I ever found a baby, I'd keep it. :oops:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.