Pet Mice Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
606 Posts
I've got a friend that breeds minis, and they are lovely, much more chilled than their bigger cousins. And the pups are gorgeous - tiny!

I'd like another Bullie, but my OH is scared we won't have a house left. He's right, but i don't care!

· Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
We really want a mini too! just not sure about right now, having already got Kizz, i think two BT's would be pushing it! :shock: deffinatly a thought for the future though! :D

We were going to have a Bullie off a friend of mine who is finding it hard to care for hers, she had 2 staffies at the time and this bullie, she also has 3 cats and 3 children and the bullie doesn't get along with any of them :(

One of her staffies (the bitch) passed away from old age a couple of months ago and apparently now the bullie and the male staff get along really well, they sleep together and eat together, although the staff is old now.

But they still have to sleep outside in the garage because of the children, which is a bit of a shame, also her bullie seems to have a problem gaining weight, she eats more than average but is really not built like a bullie should be, think it may be down to hyperactivity...

Would have been nice to have her, but with such a dodgy temperament towards everything we decided it best not to put Kizz through it :(

· Premium Member
5,218 Posts
shame to be outside when they are so people friendly.I would also like to take on a rescue but you always have to think of the ones you already have.Our oldest bitch is very fragile,suffering from fits and I couldn't put her at risk :cry:People should be more commited but they just aren't.

· Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yeah i know, shes a vet nurse luckily, but as well as health they just need the company, she loves her to bits and its killing her having to consider rehome. Haven't spoke to her about it for a while but i think she will keep her, wouldn't be fair on the staff now to lose the company, and obviously when the staff goes they'll be more time for the bullie, one of those awkward situations :(

I had a dog before i moved here, a little terrier, shes my world but i couldn't bring her, 1. with Kizzy already here and 2. My Meggie is going to be 10yrs this Sept and it just wouldn't have been fair to upset her living, i miss her dearly but she does live with my grandad and they keep eachother company so i don't feel too bad about leaving her, but when i hear shes not well or hes not well, it does make me anxious not being able to be there :(

· Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Heres a few pics i took yesterday on mine and Kizzy's lazy day :)
First thing she does in the morning when shes let out is have a stretch and a rolly polly and then hops up on the beanbag where the suns shining for a couple of hours each morning! :p

Then when you go over she sort of slides off onto the floor like a snakes, does some wheel spinning on the floor then more rolly pollys :lol:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.