Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a while since I posted a litter here... I like doing it though, I get a photographic journey of thier growth! hehe

These babies are a combination of two litters from two sisters bred back to dad. So theorectically most if not all of them should be Champagnes, though there is a chance of Dove/Silver and maybe PEW, also maybe satin.

The Girls @ 3 days old

The Boys @ 3 days old

Willow xx

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Awww they are all so cute! My favorite one is the one with the pink eyes! See? That one right there! So cute! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't seperate them out into sex this time... I was going to reduce by two today, but decided not to and see how they all look as weanlings. There are 10 between two mums and one nanny, so its not really a problem. They are all fat and healthy!! hehe
They are nearly 7 days old now!

All of them, No Flash. Looks to be 8 chams and two silvers I reckon.

All of them, with flash. The two off a little to the left side are SATIN!! and FEMALE! hehee

Normal Furred, in a pretty little row! The normal furred Silver is a boy. Or I suppose he could be a REALLY pale cham, I have been fooled before!

Two Satin girls.

Some cute close ups!!

W xx

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Beautiful bubs! (And beautiful photos)

I can't wait to see more!

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Who I will be keeping depends on how they turn out as adults! I will only be keeping the best show typed.

The reason I was going to cull now, is because there is 4 males in this litter, and I don't generally keep that many.

W xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
10 days old now!

'Pale' bubba's...I *think* they are V.Pale Chams, they look too warm coloured for silver.

Chams!

Boys!

Pale Boy

Cham Boys

Girls!

W xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hehe...They are lovely huh?

Oh, and they aren't my only litter anymore!! I now have another litter of Chams, 2 days old. One of my bred cham girls bred back to her Loganberry dad :D

W xx

1 - 20 of 25 Posts