Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I was expecting actual puppies! Like dogs! :lol: What does asf stand for? They're really cute, and it's cool how a lot of them have the same markings.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Asf= African soft fur rat. LOL yeah they are pretty much all marked the same with a little variation.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Do you have pictures of the parents, so we can see what they look like as adults? The babies all look like pink things with clouds around them now! They are just adorable!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Aww!! You know, I've never seen ASF's as babies even when I got my three from the breeder! No wonder their fur is so soft as adults when they are so hairy as babies! Beautiful little pinkies!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No there are no albinos. They are a mix of piebald amber, piebald agouti, and piebald cinnamon. The piebald amber are the ones with the pink eyes.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Piebald amber must be the ones I'm seeing in there, then!

The piebald cinnamons must look awesome. My friend is breeding them, but I never get the chance to look at them. :D

·
Registered
863 Posts
I was thinking or starting a multi forums, but don't have the funding right now and i don't think enough people would join and promote a freeforums :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts