Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
6,781 Posts
It's hard to tell color from these photos. His coat looks kind of rough. You might consider treating him presumptively for parasites. Don't mean to hurt your feelings, but he looks like a standard coated mousie with some kind of health issue.

The pix seem to hint at some brindling...

· Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll try to take some better pics. He seems to have a longerish coat than my other two mice and he does have a leg injury (his brother attacked him) hadn't thought of parasites though. I'll give him a check though I haven't seen him scratch at all, hes just made a nest in his food bowl :roll:

Forgot to add: he has weird eyes, not sure if it classes as ruby eyes or what but he has a black rim and a deep red centre. It doesn't just show up on camera flash either, whenever hes in the light you can see it.

· Registered
2,977 Posts
He look like either a broken cinnamon, or a broken brindle to me. :eek:

I have several broken brindle mice that look a lot like him. Even with the white faces. :)

EDIT - Here's a pic of one that looks pretty similar, but a bit of a different shade. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.