Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been talking to a mouse rescue, and I'm going to get a black fox/tan doe from them. She was born 23/4/10, and I'm hoping I might bring her home maybe Monday... Her mom is a recessive yellow, her father looks black, but the picture is really bad so it's hard to tell for sure. Her belly is sort of creamish, and I haven't seen her in person, so I don't know if she's a dark fox or a light tan. But I'm looking forward to bringing her home soon. I'll post more pictures when I get her!

This is her as a baby:

These are the most recent pictures they sent me:

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I'm thinking. I have two foxes, plus this girl, so I'll be breeding them in a couple months when she's old enough, and then I'll try to improve the tan. In a litter of tans, is there a big difference in the tan bellies, or will it be hard to tell for sure which one is the darkest/best tan? Either way, I'd really looking forward to bringing her home. I don't have a name for her yet... I'm thinking Cordelia, or Cordy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.