Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Splashed and variegated are two completely separate genes. Variegated is a form of white spotting, splashed is color on color. Their both dominant genes but splashed can only show in the presence of c-dilutes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
you have some lovely colours there..
just a shame your not colser to me as their just what im looking for!

cant wait tosee them grow :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The parents are the two mice i showed you at enfield if you remember so there must be something going on behind mr broken dove tan!!

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I remember the boy, he was so sweet and friendly, having trouble remembering what the girl looks like.

Is she a self coloured mouse? if so, then its probable that Mr mouse isn't piebald, he's lethal white, which is the gene that can create varigated.

W xx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The girl was a kinda stone colour. She has 2 tiny white dots on her neck. I have no idea about the parent of the dad but her mom was agouti.

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Oooooh yeah, the one that was ticked but I was sure what colour she was... I remember!

She was a lovely colour too. Probably literally a A/a ce/ce.

Hmm... interesting. I want lots of pics of these babies growing up! Are you coming to the London Champs show in September?

W xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Its the Reading Show I was talking about.

It would be cool if you could come, since there isn't a show at Enfield now until October. I don't know if I will be showing any mice, I probably won't have anything worthy by September, but I'm hoping for some potentials for the October Show! hehehe

Should be a decent sized show the Oct one, as its an NMC one again.

W xx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure about bieng able to get to Reading, Am hoping to get to enfield in Oct but it's my daughters birthday too so not sure...(pants :( )

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have updated pics :p
mummy

Daddy

and now the babies

And doesn't there always have to be one? :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I love that boy... such a sweet natured daddy, I hope his bubba's are sweet for you too!!!

:lol: I LOVE that last pic!

W xx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So do I, I think someone should start a thread for photos with funny captions. I bet eeryone has loads of pics where their mouse moved just as you took the picture :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts