·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chocolate/fox satin Longhair Aby Buck

Beige/fox Longhair Aby Doe

Agouti even Doe

Black even texel Doe

I have two litters aswell and one Black/tan Doe but I don´t have any desent pics of her yet :/

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
They are very sweet looking mice. I really like the cho fox aby, i have a black fox aby.

I dont think the texels would be cinsidered evens though as they are too heavily marked, they are probably brokens. Very pretty though, im looking forward to seeing your broken aby babies when they arrive :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, they are not just cute looking they are very social aswell ^^

Oh, :oops: I guess the "evens" are very bad brokens then :p hehe

and Ian do u have any pics of ur black/fox aby? I really want to see!!! Black abys has got to be really lovely :love

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Im picking my camera up tomorrow as it has been taken away to be repairs, ill try to take a photo of her tomorrow for you. I really like her, she isnt very typy compared to my show mice but she is very cute.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I am not very good at taking photos so I apologise in advance. I also couldnt get the foxes to sit still let alone with their heads up to show the colour under the chin :roll:

And my satin champagne tan aby doe, i couldnt get a pic of my satin chocolate broken aby buck, he was too lively.

And here is a chocolate fox rumpwhite doe which is carrying aby.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.