Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos of my BEW miceies that I have now :) I had to find names for them, can´t just call them BEW mouse 1, BEW mouse 2 ect.

Blizzard my BEW boy

Baby my favorite girl - BEW with a little black spot on the back, loves to be with me

Baby´s favorite spot, in my hair :lol: she can stay there for very long....and no she doesn´t poop there, she is so clean :)

Mickey my baby boy, very sweet and likes to come out to play

Belle is Baby´s sister very nice mousie who likes to come out and play

Then a link to a photo of Blizzards and Coco´s babies if you would like to see, have put this photo on another place in the forum so I just put a link for those who have not seen the cute babies :) http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx47 ... 856604.jpg

Any comments welcome, interested to know how you feel about those mousies, both good and bad this will help me with the breeding

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Mice mice :) I love the markings on those bubbas!! One of my old mice went for a walk with me when i took my dog, she used to sit on my shoulder :D such a sweety! She always used to beg to come out :)
By the way, If a white mouse with black eyes has a marking on it, it isn't a BEW, it's a broken ;)

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
What a couple of cuties! Mine like to get in my hair too. I have no poo prob as I train them by putting them back in their tank if they do it; they learn not to if they want to come out and play.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
megzilla92 said:
By the way, If a white mouse with black eyes has a marking on it, it isn't a BEW, it's a broken ;)
Yes of course, interesting! thank you :D
Do I call her broken white? broken black? broken BEW? :mrgreen: something else?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Awww!! What cuties!! I love Baby she looks like such a happy girlie

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Mymouse said:
Yes of course, interesting! thank you :D
Do I call her broken white? broken black? broken BEW? :mrgreen: something else?
If her marking is black then you call her black broken :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you! :D

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Sweeties! :D
It's nice when you get a friendly one like Belle, I have a BE Cream, Blossom who is so friendly, she follows my hand everywhere, which can be a nuisance when i'm trying to clean-out in a hurry :lol: but sooo cute!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Boggit keeper said:
Sweeties! :D
It's nice when you get a friendly one like Belle, I have a BE Cream, Blossom who is so friendly, she follows my hand everywhere, which can be a nuisance when i'm trying to clean-out in a hurry :lol: but sooo cute!
Awww....that is so cute :D
Yes when I try to feed mine or do something in the cage they all try so hard to get to my hand and come out and play hehe

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks :mrgreen: yeah I just love Baby, she is to cute and funny. Funny thing is also that for the second time the babymouse that I like the least always turns out to be the best haha..
Baby was the most timid baby but then she changed all of a sudden in to the most friendly and active one. Also a babybuck I have he bit me when he was so tiny (not breaking the skin though just like he was afraid), I was no making him scared he just smelled me and then tryed to kind of bite me every time he sniffed me but later he is the most friendly of them all!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts