Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a photoshoot this morning, so thought I'd show off my beautiful mice (which were all from Humbug Stud - thank you!). Jenny's pictures are old ones because I didn't want to disturb her and her new litter today, but here they all are:

My other argente doe:

Her husband, my sable buck:

He's so chunky, he looks like a right bruiser :)

Jenny:

And her husband the argente buck:

Sarah xxx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Woah the ears on Jenny are enormous, they are incredible. Hope you get some good babies in her litter, are you planning to show?

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Her ears amaze everyone :)

Yes I am planning to show, so I'm really hoping she'll have something of a high enough standard in her litter. I'm hoping for some nice champagnes or doves as although her and the buck are fantastic mice in every other way, I think their colour is far too pale to expect show quality argentes (probably because they carry chocolate), so we'll just have to wait and see. I'm very excited :)

Sarah xxx

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
If they produce any doves they *might* be ok as some of my brindles have produced doves/dove satins that are good enough to show. However I doubt that any chams or argentes would be good enough to show. I'm still working on some cream satins for you ;)

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone!

NaomiR, he's a sable, and he's utterly munchable :) :) He's in with his wife at the moment, and he's treating her very well despite the fact she's destroyed his little hut :)

Sarah xxx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts