Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how hard it is to take pictures of mice ... right ?

Well today after cleanout I thought I would take a couple. Look at these fab pics of Tilly.

I got Tilly from Cait and although I realise that if she was spectacular then Cait would have kept her for the show bench....... to me she is just beautiful. I think she looks great in her 'shoot'..... proper little poser she was today.

Gorgeous or what ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually on the photo front she was just great that day. She is in a tank with 3 other mice and they just weren't playing ball at all. I think I took about 10 pictures of Tilly but they were all good....didn't have to ditch any ....unlike the rest of the gang who just drove me nuts. I think she was fascinated by the camera even though she has had pictures taken loads of times. Sorry if this is a bore but here you can see some more ....she's just so beautiful (again not like my other scraggers).

Sorry for all the pics ..... I just can't help myself.

·
Registered
177 Posts
oh dont say sorry, i cant get enough too :mrgreen: she is verry beautifull and look so advertent to the world ;-)

verry nice

lg viv

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its all good. I like seeing the pictures. I tried taking some of my mice the other day. Only managed to get a couple of good ones since the mice dont stop moving!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts