Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I've got an albino leo and I haven't had any health problems although she is generally quite small for a leo. The albinos are quite well established I think some of the newer morphs have got some problems.

I am getting an established mixed tank from a friend who is moving away soon. It has a normal morph gecko and two other species of gecko, I can't remember what they are called, but they are really cool and they can climb up the walls.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Out of all the leo morphs I can think of... Only Blizzards and Enigmas have problems. Blizzards (not all, but a great enough number) tend to be aggressive. Even some het Blizzards have a nasty attitude.

Some Enigmas have circling issues, but with more outcrossing I'm sure the issues will slowly get out of the gene pool.

·
Registered
167 Posts
He's just darling! I love his name! I have been smitten with Vipers for a while now. I just may have to get a small colony, myself! ;)

I have at least 60+ Leos now. I think I am addicted! :lol: I breed Tremper albinos/Giants/Super Giants/Raptors/Sunglows, Bell albinos, Las Vegas/Rainwater albinos, Enigmas, Murphy Patternless, Tangs, Mack Snows, E. Fasciolatus, Blazing Bizzards, Eclipses, and, erm....I think that's it... :lol: I guess I've been blessed that I haven't had any problems with health or temperament. My Enigmas have fortunately not experienced any of the circling issues and my Blazing Blizzards (Tremper) have been the sweetest things. My E. Fasciolatus do tend to be a bit fiesty, but not nasty at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts