Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my first satin litter on the way, Due Christmas Eve, Dove Banded satin x fawn self satin, Callie is now showing so she is put on her own to build a lovely nest, I am planning to put Blue bell in with her soon before she has the babies so Blue bell can be a nanny, Will update when babies are born :D I am so excited my first satin litter :D

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is really big now and I held her while I was doing her food and I saw her belly moving, so I think by the morning she would of had her babies. I do have pictures of her taken today which I will post when I find the usb cord for the camara to the computer.

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She Gave Birth this morning a day before I thought they was going to be born. approx 8 from a quick head count.

This was her last night

·
Registered
374 Posts
YAY :) Marnie, can I possibly hassel you for one? i REALLY want satins in my lines!!! :D

vi xx

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Of course you can have 1 Vi, when I post pictures when they are 2 weeks old and full of fur you can choose, would you like a doe or a buck?

Oh there is 8 babies :D counted when I gave them all their christmas dinner of chicken earlyer ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Buck I think, then i can get the satin round more babies :) Thanks, call it a swap for those agoutis? ;) can't wait to see pictures!

vi x

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats okies :D

Well if you want anymore satins Vi, let me know as Amy my 1 fawn I had off you, is now showing to be about 2 - 3 weeks pregnant not sure though as they have been together for over a month now, Same dad as my current litter a Fawn Satin.

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Babies at 3 days, I put a snuggle in for Callie and she moved the babies into it :D Sadly I found 1 dead this morning so only 7 remaining.

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Female 1 - Satin Fawn Broken - Keeping

Female 2 - Fawn Self Satin

Female 3 - Fawn Self Satin

Male 1 - Dove Broken Satin - Look at that heart on his head :love - keeping

Male 2 - Fawn Broken Satin - reserved For Violet1991

Male 3 - Fawn Self Satin

Male 4 - Dove Self Satin - Reserved For lorey

1 - 20 of 60 Posts