Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a trio of (Silver doe x silver buck) and (silver buck x Pew doe) which I thought would deliver sooner than the pew x pew litter which are only due later this week, but the silver x pew don't look very big to me :?

I had the pew's out last night and they're HUGE lol and the buck's obviously been chased out of the nest because he's been wandering about aimlessly all day so I put him into his own tank bless him.

I think the pew's could burst any second, how exciting :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bless him hes a beautiful big lad. I think you should put that photo in the competition section hes definately matcho :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I've only had the one litter before so I don't really have anything to compare her to but she does look like she's swallowed something she shouldn't lol

how many do you reckon she'll have?? my money's on 10 :shock:

·
Registered
529 Posts
For some reason your big buck reminds me of a crocodile! He looks light he's just sauntering over to the camer to attack it like a crocodile would!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YEY WE HAVE BABIES!!

One of the pew does littered this evening and (big surprise) my silver doe also littered which I wasn't expecting I don't think she's had very many but I'll have to wait a few days before I can take a peek right???

They're all jolly noisey!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
WOW!! That's alot of babies you got there!!
They must sound like a little choir!

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
I would advise you to cull that litter if you want strong babies. If you're against culling then I understand, but I believe that you have already discussed this with another breeder and said you were willing to do so - if so, now is the time.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts