Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first mice, two girls, off Marnie today, thank you so much they are beautiful! I'll post some photos soon. They are squeaking a lot and exploring, although they are a bit scared of their new surroundings I think they will approve of their spacious new home when they settle in! They don't have names yet but I'm working on them. Do keep me posted on the up-coming litters Marnie! I have lots of space for a third mouse x
:thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will take some pictures tomorrow when they are a bit more inclined to poke their noses out! Ive already named the lighter one (is the colour Argente?) her name is Rosie! Im looking for a name for the chocolate one now, she is a little skittish at the moment and I'm sure it's because she had a long day and needs to settle down overnight. They are both very good eaters!

seriously I could watch them all day! (and I probably will)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finally got some pictures, although the mice are so active it is difficult to avoid complete blur!

Lilli is a very lovely idea for a name Marnie, however unfortunately I went to school with a girl of that name and she was not particularly nice to me :| I thought Mimi was a nice alternative, so Mimi it is! She is gradually coming out of her shell and has attempted to jump out of the large box I use for playtimes. She only got about 2 inches high lol what a cutie!

276 Posts
Glad to see they have settled in and glad to here that your happy, oh a bit off topic the siamese dpe is about to pop do you still want me to reserve a female for you out of this litter :)

Such lovely pictures thankyou :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts