Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many Thanks to Cait for all her advice and letting me have some rumpwhites to start my adventure in breeding & showing mice. I've attached a few photo's of some of my new arrivals. Hopefully in the not to distant future my first litter will arrive.

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I must say I wish I'd got mice long ago, I know I haven't had them long but they are a pleasure to watch and totally different to my rats in that they don't kick bedding everwhere :cool: Although I must admit my buck mice are the same as my buck rats in the fact that they sleep eat and then sleep some more!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Have to say you must have yours drugged ..... what are you saying they dont kick the bedding all over ? Mine are constantly kicking and throwing their bedding around. They are always making mountains of bedding. I love the way they shovel it up in front of them....very cute :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Perhaps it just seems minimal when used to the ratties. My meece shovel their bedding up in front of them all over, as well. It is cute! However, it takes a whole days' worth of shoveling in front of them to equal one of my rattie 'shovels'! :lol: The ratties are good at completely rearranging everything in the blink of an eye! 10 minutes after I clean one of their cages, it looks like a tornado has hit! :? Apparantly I don't put things the way they like them! :roll:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They do make hay mountains with tunnels and shove the shavings into piles, but very little of it appears to go on the floor. I suppose I am use to my rats and the fact that the floor of the shed around their cages only looks clear just after I've swept :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts