Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my best friend, quite literally. His name is Lucky and he is 7 years old (6 or 5 in this picture). My dog and my boyfriend are all I have as far as friends go, but sadly I had to leave my pup behind because his medicines (yes plural, he is on 2 pills and a cream for his skin infection) cost too much so he's living with my parents. I miss him everyday and I love him so much. I hope to get a new boston terrier once he passes on which hopefully won't be for awhile, but he has been so sick on and off lately i'm not sure when his time will come.

Some say he looks like a pig now-a-days because his steroids make him eat a lot, haha. But he's still my baby boy and my best friend. I will try and get a new picture when I go and visit my family so you guys can see how fat he is! :)

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
oh hes lovely, is that his "im gonna pull this face until u give me a biscuit" look hehe, check out the bottom lip ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When we lived on our small acreage he would sit in the garage all day and eat crickets. And those made him sick, his intestines stopped working so we had to send him to a well known Vet University (in the United States) to be operated on. And now he's on one pill for the rest of his life. another for the rest of the year because my sister fed him rotten hot dogs (she's 5). The cream though should be done soon, so hopefully he has healed up there too. I haven't seen him in quite a few months.

And yeah his bottom lip puckers out because he has a crooked jaw (we like to call it his "I'm cute and tough" face :D ). We would have bred him if it wasn't for that. And shown him too. But he probably would have gotten sick either way so that would have come to an end, heh. I love him though, he's my little piglet! Haha

He would have made a great sire too, his personality is wonderful. he loves children, stays in the yard even if we don't tie him up, and doesn't bite unless you rough house with him. Which even then it's just play biting.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Now that is a dog! :mrgreen:

Boston terriers are my dream dogs to own! i would dearly love one, but i don't think anymore dogs will be joining us while we've got Kizzy :p

Hes gorgeous bless him, give him a cuddle for me next time you see him :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, will do!

Yeah Boston Terriers are lovely dogs, my dad actually was the one who wanted a Boston Terrier and we took a quiz for most compatible dogs and Boston Terrier was on there. But I thought we weren't going to get one and then three weeks down the road, my dad brings home this little guy at 8 o clock at night haha, I was only 11 at the time so he has been with me for awhile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts