Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she is in heat right now and we were going to breed her but we decided we are gonna wait 6 months so that way we will have more money saved up for the pups =] (p.s. sorry if the pics are too big!)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jo65 said:
Awwwwww - what a gorgeous pooch and she brushes her own teeth. My baby boys run a mile when they see a toothbrush.
haha she is just so in love with toothbrushes. she chews on them for hoursss

unicorn said:
She is beautiful :D Good luck with breeding her :D
thanks! i hope it all goes well =]. we are hopefully breeding her with a black one. and he is cute too

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that green toy there is her boyfriend. she likes to hump him like she is a boy! and then she lays on her side and growls and throws him around. thats what she is doing in the 2nd and 3rd pic. she is a psycho!

·
Registered
133 Posts
They are funny when they want mated :lol:
Hubby has black rex rabbits the does want mated but for some unknown reason the year old bucks have no idea what to do so the does pin the bucks and the bucks stillll don't get the idea.
Is she a pom?

·
Registered
133 Posts
There is a lady who lives near us and she has them. I know of 5 she has had and every one has been a nightmare yet all the others I have ever seen are lovely, I think she trains them to bark and chase people who pass by :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts