Pet Mice Forum banner

Mouse Wheels

4K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Vivian 
hi

my english isn't so good so i hope you understand me :oops:

in my mousery i youse only weehls of "Holz" (wood?)
it is verry importent for me, because all my toys and houses are woodent.

i like it natural :D and my mices too.

my mouse cage was selfmaid and 1,40 m x 0,60m x 1,00m with tow Etagen (storys!?)
and on every story one weehl with an Durchmesser (aperture ?) of 27cm.

Vivian

im from germany :mrgreen:

the cage is for 20 (-30 when i use my two 100x33cm storys) appropriate to the mices..

it's verry funny to see the mini-babys (2 weeks old) when they run and jump throw it :lol:

all my natural toys and houses are save an they doesn't smell much

(sorry i have to fumble for words)

i paint my things with coulour or oil, which aren't dangerous or deadly for my mices (to oil-impregnate / waterproofed )

like "linseed oil" or evan "toy lack" for baby toys....

so i can clean it with worm water and it doesn't smell so like normal woodent materials.
i clean it 1x in the week and had no problems with it.

also the storys..

lg vivian

And dont the mice like the taste of linseed oil?
:mrgreen:
this you have too test it self ;-)

my mices don't nibble ore painted materials than normal materials.. but the nibble generell not so many.

after cleaning you have too imprignate it once more, you can use ather oils, but it must be easy to digest. ;) of coures.

and if you colourt with the lack, it works al long time... but if the lack come off, you can clean it 1x with a scratch brush and coloured the thing new ... ready...

of courese plastik is not so complicadet, but i think that that isn't many work .... and if you use some slaves, so they will be nibblet more at this things than your houses or, toys ...and isthe cage big enough ( the more the merrier) than they have more too done and dont smell so.

my bucks live in 80x40x40cm aquarium at time and they dont smell i think... the get all the same things like me does, and ok i have too clean them toy more than the things from my does, but it isnt so bad, like 4 bucks in an 60x30x30cm Aqua.. (4 bucks at time in the same auqarium..the are adult, but at time they arent in breading aktion, so the team works ;-)

and with the best beeding (einstreu granulat), they are not so bad for my nose ;-)

lg vivian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.