Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
529 Posts
I use silent spinners.
They're not completely silent but unless you are keeping them in your room (like me :oops: ) that shouldn't be a problem. the come with a stand but your can also attach them to wire cages. I'd give them 7 or 8 out of ten.

· Registered
529 Posts
Silent spinners are wheels, I think they come in different sizes (not too sure). I have had mine for just under a month. Umm, it NEVER gets stuck it can always be turned or spun. However ever so often it can star making a noise like every tenth turn but that can be sorted out by just giving it a quick spin with your hand.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/images/Ca ... 5P_023.jpg

· Registered
529 Posts
In the picture it does look too small for that mouse but they fit my mice like gloves.
If you cant find them in australiia I think pets at home ship if you order over the net (i think), thats if you dont have pets at home where you are.

· Registered
529 Posts
Come to think of it, it probably is a rat. Because that is the largest type of silent spinner and i have the medium size and its more than big enough for my mice and that wheel is too small in the picture.....
I'm with petey, i think its a rat too! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.