Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day #1
I love photography and I was hoping to take one creative picture a day of one of my mice...Here is the first picture of Valentine.

The Jail House Mouse

Before you start asking where i got the handcuffs or why i have them....My father was a cop and my friends got them for me as a joke.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I love that piccie!!! And we all believe your story about how you got the handcuffs ;) :lol:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
jujubee18 said:
Thank you XD HAHA Its ok my friends joke about them all the time o_O
:lol: I bet they do!! Although it could be worse - at least you can hide the handcuffs. It's really hard to hide a cat who likes to be spanked :shock:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have a cat that likes to be spanked??XD haha My cat looks like hitler...thats as bad as it gets.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Day #2
Soot, my black self buck
A Few of My Favorite Things

lets see...
frogs
can tops
tape
mice
smelly pencils
my globe
and a nice clean towel :]

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
I bought that IDENTICAL frog for a friend of mine who collects frogs and snails!

I found mine (hers) in Goodwill. Where did you get yours? I'd love to know the company...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually made my own apart from the forming it... I know my mom used to have something like it, but it broke, and i always liked it so i just made my own :] I painted and fired it...The back has a prime rose on it :] I think they are supposed to be soap containers, but I use mine for little nicknacks... I'm kind of like a mouse collecting little things i find interesting and storing it away safe.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Haha...my friend uses hers as a candy dish, so you have to put your hand into the frog's mouse to get candy. I had no idea it wasn't one of the originals! Good job! :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha thank you very much :] I didn't even know there were originals XD And a candy dish would be great, but id eat all the candy in one sitting easily XD nom nom nom

·
Registered
382 Posts
Jack Garcia said:
Haha...my friend uses hers as a candy dish, so you have to put your hand into the frog's mouse to get candy. I had no idea it wasn't one of the originals! Good job! :)
I think you mean the frog's MOUTH instead of mouse. haha

Also, these were probably just sold at ceramics stores for people to paint and fire themselves. :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Day #3
You obviously have mice on your brains...
OH MY!

Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!
Staring Tiger...He's a brindle buck.
he doesn't have a kinked tail...he just was moving it when I took the picture.
Its kind of confusing cause his mother's name is Tigger. haha *kisses*

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh my gosh that new picture is too cute!!! The colors and setting is just perfect as well as the focus. You did a great job!

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Beautiful!

Thats a nice twist on the classic of Duck, Duck, Goose: "Chicken, chicken, chicken, MOUSE!"

1 - 20 of 60 Posts