Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of developing a mobile app. to do with mice and mouse breeding. I am asking for your thoughts as to what would be good to include.

My initial thoughts include:

Breeding diary
Varieties gallery
Show calendar
Stock database.

Please add your suggestions and if you use or have seen any mobile apps to do with mice let me know.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Excellent idea. Is it just for mouse owners/breeders, or are you hoping it will be downloaded by more people? If the latter, perhaps you could have an "available for adoption" gallery, with varietal information. It would be a linked section (ie different breeders submit content to the "gallery"), where breeders who are happy to give/sell mice as pets (or breeding stock) can submit a pic of the mouse variety available, plus other info such as their location. This may appeal to people who are looking to get some mice, and could make the app more widely used.

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are all excellent ideas. Keep them coming
I shall release an alpha version on android platform just to members of this forum. It will be very basic to start with and subsequent versions through development will be released.

·
Registered
705 Posts
The mouse community is kind of small, but if you come up with an app template with good functionality you could customise it and license the software to other big fancies - dog, cat, bird breeders etc.

·
Registered
Im huge animal activist and mouse whisperer
13 Posts
I am thinking of developing a mobile app. to do with mice and mouse breeding. I am asking for your thoughts as to what would be good to include.

My initial thoughts include:

Breeding diary
Varieties gallery
Show calendar
Stock database.

Please add your suggestions and if you use or have seen any mobile apps to do with mice let me know.
🤗 Matt Haslam l totally agree that you should make a mobile app for mice breeders and people with pet mices because it'll make things much easier for mouse owners

1 - 16 of 16 Posts