Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, some of you may remember I went back to the person I got Pickle from (Not a pew..) and got a little trio bought over. Now they are a few weeks over, colour differences are obvious (in person) and I thought I'd let you guys look over one in perticular and see what you think. I've taken the darkest and the lightest so hopefully the difference shows up in pictures. Picture quality isn't great, their likkle meeces, they don't understand how staying still might benefit them in the long run :lol: :roll:

There are 8 pictures so another post on it's way..

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And the other pics.. I took a few in different lights, with/without flash etc to give the best idea of her coat. Any insight anyone?

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely no ideas?

On a side note : Pickle never had babies. My long haired argente didn't fall pregnant to the same buck either, so if he doesn't perform this time, he's going to be culled.

I don't know what else to pick up for Pickle if she doesn't fall this time, I'll maybe drop it all together as, first and foremost, I am breeding to cull and freeze, then give to the snakes. Since trying to get colours involved with health for a bit of fun, I've have no mice babies and actually had to buy frozen mice instead - yuck and expensive. Fingers crossed things pick up or I'll have to go back to breeding whatever was healthy and would breed without fail, regardless of colours or coat types :(

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Perhaps dove/champagne with a lot of C dilute? breed with something to see what pops out, it should help work out what it is :D

By the way 1.jpg is adorable!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! Beautiful isn't she? Hehe! It's a shame her head/ear composure didn't stay like that and as she has grown, her head has, of course, outgrown her ears.

These girls had babies just recently, about 5 days ago now. None are showing any considerable markings. I am keeping up to date with pictures but nothing much has changed with them since day one lol. Here are a few piccies from yesterday though.

I just need to resize and upload some pics of mummies and daddies and I'll post them up too as the marked mum has changed much!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right, here is some of the marked girl and one or two of that cute pose the white does..

and here is Dad

and piccies of babies this afternoon, just starting to get a covering of fuzz..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts