Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sarahc said:
do you exhibit rabbits Naomi?
no........all my nethies are "show" rung but I've been put of showing properly by the politics in the cavy world, I'm sure it will be the same in the rabbit fancy so it's sort of put me off.

I do take 1 or 2 to pet shows but don't really want to get into "serious" exhibiting - I'm happy with them just as they are.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Very pretty colours Naomi, is the bottom one the otter do you think as the colour looks creamy on my monitor esp round the face and paws.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I don't think it gets much cuter than that, Naomi! :love1 They look like stuffed animals..I just want to cuddle them! :D I used to have bunnies. I've had Checkered Giants, Nethies, Jersey Woolies, and Lops. I sure do miss them, but it was so cold to try to keep them outdoors in their hutch in the winter here and my last 2 does (one of the Nethies and a Lop) were litter trained and great house pets (they used to chase the cats around the house! lol), but were still too stinky for indoors no matter what we did.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I haven't seen them (sarahc) but I must look her up ;)

they just got cuter, eyes opened today and Mum is now happy for me to take them out for cuddles :lol: One is bigger and braver than the other one, I think she really would jump if you let her.......

but we do sit nicely sometimes

and a kiss for Mum.......

the other one hiding!!

They really are the cutest things I've ever had they're really cuddly and just curl up and go to sleep in your hands I'm sooOoo in lurve :lol:

·
Registered
66 Posts
they are beautiful i love blue coloured rabbits what a shame you live so far you have so many cute piggies and mice and now bunnies too your just too far for me to animal nap them all lol. congrats on your beautiful new arrivals :D

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
that top picture is the cutest thing i think ive ever seen and i dont normally even like rabbits, i hope ur keeping this 1 my love!! x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts