Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
5,218 Posts
the tiny little bubbles is exactly how it appears on you.Canestan will get rid of it very effectively from you.If you also rub it into the bald areas on your mice and sprinkle them liberally with athletes foot powder it will be killed off within a fortnight and the hair will have started to re grow.Sprinkle them every other day for a week.Get some miltons and one of those fine plant sprays and spray everything in the cage everytime you clean out for a month or two as it's quite hard to clear once and for all.Final tip,I've learnt the hard way,whenever you have new stock dust them with athletes foot powder before mixing them in.

· Premium Member
5,218 Posts
yes it's fine,you won't get any side effects from either canestan cream or athletes foot powder and not only that both are made specifically to treat fungus.If you don't stamp it out you'll be stuck with it,fungus is very tough and persistant.I always powder new stock that I buy in now after me and the dogs and all the mice caught it off of infected stock :shock: it took months to get rid of and cost me a bomb as I have so many mice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.