Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not a good photographer, but yesterday I took some photos of my mice for you :)
Have a nice watching :cool:

Probably pregnant champagne tan, argente, satin dove tan, satin silver tan and red does

Satin astrex dove young buck

Another pregnant red doe

Pregnant PEW doe

Next chocolate brindle pregnant doe :lol:

Young males: satin chocolate sable, black, fawn brothers, blue point, siamese brothers

My interesting coloured young doe - looks like tricolour, she's also brindle, one of her colours looks like pearl :D

Satin red doe

Young red doe

Champagne tan brindle doe

Ok, that's enough for today :D Please commenting ;)

Greetings, Tom

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Absolutely Beautiful!!!

I am coming over right now and stealing your Champagne Tan brindle girl!!! :lol: :lol:

W xx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I dont think Ive seen a broken brindle quite like that before or the tan brindle, both a very striking. All your mice look in very good condition and nice type.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Is your PEW a gremlin mouse?
It's probably just a cooincidence that both pictures make her ears look lopsided, but it can't hurt to ask. :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks !

My PEW isn't a gremlin mouse, as you thought it's just a wrong impression which photos make ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Very nice mice you have! They are all so beautiful, really like the Red color, we don´t have that here it´s very beautiful :D many other interesting colors you have too.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
They are beautiful! I had to do a double take on the first one, she looks so similar to one I just bought.

I adore that Champagne Brindle Tan! All of them are just fabulous! Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I' m glad that you like my mice :)
So I have some pictures more :D

Young siamese does

Himalayan (agouti) young doe

Old and a bit fat satin blue point buck

Young himalayan boy

Silver agouti and PEW girls, they are having babies now - 19 noodles from them both. The father is satin PEW male, if you ask what I wanna get from him and silver agouti female, I answer that silver agouti carriers, because now I haven't any other silver agouti buck at my stud and it is a good cross to get them.

Little 6 weeks old fawn female, she's getting darker every day

And her satin PEW and satin chocolate sable sisters (parents of them all are satin red x champagne, so i got 3 different varieties, because It was one of my first litters to get fawns)

Argente buck

·
Registered
243 Posts
Wow the satin chocolate sable girl is amazing, what a beauty :) all very nice mice, very good photos.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts