Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, about a week ago my beautifull Valinia gave birth to 13 tiny little babies. the father is cream LH and Valinia is Black Tan LH..

and now you'll see the result of this mating. I need some help with some of the colours :oops:

when they where about 1 day old :love1

the only pew in the litter, sooo beautiful :oops: a little doe
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

2 BEW or BEB does :oops:

A little black buck :oops:

Sable? 2 bucks and one doe

Sable? doe

and these 4 beautiful ones, 3 bucks and one doe, I'm not so sure about their colour?

and last, this little doe, irl she doesn't look so brown/orange :oops: i'm not sure of her colour :oops:

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Do you ship to England?? hehehe I adore that last little girl.

Does she look pinky grey? She could be a light dove?

Willow xx

·
Registered
221 Posts
they greyish ones, the 3 bucks and 1 doe look the same as my stones looked when they were babies, they grew into a very nice deep blue grey colour

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WillowDragon said:
Do you ship to England?? hehehe I adore that last little girl.

Does she look pinky grey? She could be a light dove?

Willow xx
:lol:

naah, that's a looooong trip, aaand, and she is sold to another one :p she's actully looking more and more brown in the fur, :D so she can't be a dove :)

they greyish ones, the 3 bucks and 1 doe look the same as my stones looked when they were babies, they grew into a very nice deep blue grey colour
but do you know what the colour of your mice where? or did you never find out what the colour of them where?

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I think they mean the colour 'Stone'... though I thought that was a pale brown/grey rather than deep blue/grey, but i'm probably wrong! lol

Willow xx

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WillowDragon said:
I think they mean the colour 'Stone'... though I thought that was a pale brown/grey rather than deep blue/grey, but i'm probably wrong! lol

Willow xx
I've never heard of the colour :oops:

·
Registered
221 Posts
well genetically the only thing they can be is stone (PEW X BEC) but they are deep grey with masks

there is one that looks a dark slate colour and one with a browner hue but still a very deep grey sorry about the yellowy pics, just taken them in my front room as you can probably tell lol

a picture of their brother as a baby

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
danniixx said:
well genetically the only thing they can be is stone (PEW X BEC) but they are deep grey with masks

there is one that looks a dark slate colour and one with a browner hue but still a very deep grey sorry about the yellowy pics, just taken them in my front room as you can probably tell lol

a picture of their brother as a baby

It's a little shame that the pics are taken in a bad light, :oops:

but I think i get an idea of what they maybe can look like when their grows up. :oops:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
danniixx said:
I can take some better pictures tomorrow, I took those two as soon as I saw the previous post :D
hihi..

and I will update this topic with loooovely pic's of these beauty's :oops:

I'm just a little sad about the fact that there's sable in the litter, it's a beautiful colour, but the gene can make them fat and so on.. :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
Lovely babies, MiceGalaxy!

Not sure if it's just the lighting, Danniix, but the one on the right in particular really looks like a Burmese...?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:shock: I've just found out that one of the red bucks is actully curly.. :shock:

It's so exciting( spells? )

there's not many of them here in denmark.

I'M SO HAPPY!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts