Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The three pied merle girlies have little k-factors and therefore show little white, a typical sign for little k-factors are the headspots.
In Merle this is wanted (at least by me ;-), since Merle Piebalds with many k-factors are too light very often.
The darkest girl is the best, they should have equal amounts of black & grey & white.

The type of recessive Merle Piebalds needs a lot of improvement, but this is what makes breeding exiting for me.

Kind regards, Roland
Chilloutarea Mousery - Tricolor , Splashed , Merle , Recessive Red

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
They're gorgeous! I like your little sig bloc slideshow. Ooh, they're clickable! Neato.

·
Registered
103 Posts
wow i love this colors.... :) :love :love :love :love :love :love

The black one is so so nice...I would have I would have I would have I would have lg Tipex... :gwavebw

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Oh my! So beautiful!! Congratulations, your mice have gone on my 'most beautiful mice' list! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A Black Tan Merle and a Choco Tan Merle Satin buck. Notice the influence of Merle on the distribution of Tan at the belly.
Piebald has to be added and the type has to be improved, but sooner or later I will share these mice EXPLOSIVELY in Europe.

Best regards, Roland
Chilloutarea Mousery - Tricolor , Splashed , Merle , Recessive Red

·
Registered
165 Posts
I love the merle tans too! That's a merle pattern I could see myself breeding. :)

You should share these mice explosively in the US as well. ;)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts