Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, first let me explain something. This account is used by two people - Mariah and Pierce. Together we breed mice, but we don't live together, we're just dating :) . So if some posts sound super girly, it's me (Mariah) posting them. Haha...
Pierce doesn't own these animals being posted right now... I do!
So thanks for looking!!

Here are my rats:

This is Bubbles. She is incredible friendly and adorable and loves to be held. She is a dumbo Berkshire, although I don't know what color she is. She looks like a Champagne, except her eyes are black. Anyone who thinks that they may know is welcome to tell me :)

eating some carrot cake!:

not liking the flash:

This is Baldi. She came from a petstore where she was being sold as a feeder and was pretty sick when we got her. She also had a spot of thin, curly hair right between her ears, which eventually disappeared. She's a strangely marked girl (I didn't notice this until today!)... her nose is pale brown, and the rest of her is entirely white. Help? Haha

Finally, this is Squirrel. She's an odd-eye agouti essex and is a super sweet girl. She's definitely the dominant female in the group. She also stole the photo shoot!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Squirrel looks like she is loving the photo opportunity!! And I love the picture of Baldi with a bow :love

1 - 2 of 2 Posts