Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am Howard. I have been asked to introduce myself; something I do not like doing, as I do not like saying much about myself: I have read so much about identity theft. I do not think that this is likely from mouse people but the fact that information can be read by anyone out there,is what concerns me about disclosing much info. However, I am elderly; I have kept animals and birds most of my life from childhood. I am interested in obtaining long haired; satins; tans; Herefords or selfs. I live in the south. (Knowing me, I expect that I have placed this info. in the wrong place, but I have tried. Thanks!).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, It is nice to think that there are some keepers/carers not too far away. Do I ascertain from the photograph that you keep hairless, or is it my poor eyesight. (It is a pink eyed, that is certain!)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish both to breed and show. I have no mice yet. I know most about birds: canaries, finches and poultry, which I have kept and shown for most of my active life. Now I am getting older, however, I am looking for livestock which are a little less heavy to look after. Hence my reading list for the past few months has been increasingly about mice, but I recognise that book knowledge, such as it is, is no for substitute for 'hands on' experience.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
I think mice will be wonderful for you! My grandmother (who was quite old) used to keep mice. They're great pets and show animals for people of all ages except the very young (who might squeeze and hurt them), I think.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.