Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D :D
Contact details for those who wish to have maxey cages made for them are as follows:-
Brian Tanner
[email protected]
07851 934 203

I sent Brian the instructions and asked if he could make them. He made and sent me one which I took to Brigstock where Lisa Grove and myself compared it to one of her maxey cages. It is well built and fit for purpose and looks exactly like the diagram on page 12 - he has duplicated the instructions in the diagram exactly and even got middle brunswick green paint. :cool:
He is happy for his details to be posted here. So for those who are still looking for maxey cages get in touch with him. He has charged me £10 for unlidded £11 for lidded and £10 for delivery as he uses a courier.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Well I ordered 4 maxeys (2 of each type) and recieved them this morning. It was a pleasure to do business with Brian, he kept in contact throughout the transaction and let me know when the cages were dispatched. They were well packaged in bubblewrap too :) I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs Maxeys.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I have not long received 4 unlidded ones from Brian, came super quick and a great guy to deal with. I now have my very own maxeys :D

·
Banned
82 Posts
hi all

i understand that a few on here have been ripped of by someone making maxeys
and never coming up with the goods all i can sy is i am not like that and i have dealt with alot
of people on here and never ripped anybody of i.e mischives mark / amber leigh / swiftvally stud

and a couple of pictures added

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm pleased to see that my initial order has made Brian a success. I found him to be very helpful and all I did was e-mail the drawing and ask if he could make them and how much.

·
Premium Member
2,630 Posts
Just a quick bump for this thread!

I know that some members on this forum have recently joined the NMC, so will promptly be looking for Maxey boxes in order to approach the show bench!

I've recently ordered a batch of Maxeys from Brian and they arrived, in perfect order within a week. He kept in good contact throughout the transaction too.

If you read through this thread you'll see many recommendations from established breeders and I'd like to add another.

Naomi x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts