Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found Signal Red in loads of different brands of exterior gloss and wood and metal gloss, but I can't find Middle Brunswick Green ANYWHERE!! Anyone know of a green that will do the job? Or even how dark a green I should be looking for?

Sarah xxx

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Do you need to repaint your boxes or are they currently unpainted and therefore can't be used unless you get the paint? If so I can lend you a few Maxeys for Peterborough if you like. I don't mind looking for the paint when I next go into Leicester but I don't know when it will be as I go on holiday on Friday morning :)

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need to paint them as they are unpainted. Well actually, they're only just cut out atm, I've still got to pin and glue them together :)

Thanks so much for the offer, that's really appreciated! If I don't find a solution beforehand I'll let you know and borrow some!

Sarah xxx

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
I'm at work Mon/Tues/Weds this coming week so if you want me to bring some just in case you don't get the paint just let me know. I won't be using them all anyway since I have fewer mice at the moment so maybe you should borrow them anyway 'just in case' and I can always get them back at or after P'boro show - no big rush.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd like to show at least four, preferably six - but whatever you have spare will be fine. I have a couple of adult bucks, one dove one silver, and about ten dove U/8 does to choose from! Yes, I'll be coming in my car, hooray! I'll bring my young does and you can have a quick look. They look great to me, don't what a judge will say though :lol:

Sarah xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.