Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So where is it, what is it and who's going? i'm tempted to grab a train and go if theres nice people there to show me around :)

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Sale Moor Methodist Church
11th of September
its also the NMC AGM

its not a very big show. I went to the last one turned up at lunchtime, there was no one really there lolz. but i did speak with Anne the NMC Secretary.

I don't know people yet so was a bit of an outsider!

I don't have any mice to show this time, so i might not bother going, depends if i am picking any mice up; i only live down the road really so can just pop down there anytime.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
worrying :(

·
Registered
336 Posts
The manchester show is normally quiet, people walk down to the shops or find a pub its the same at any show that isn't a agricultural show... Just look for a pub and your find all the old guys hiding in a corner somewhere.

I'm going to the Manchester show, I don't beleive Heather is able to attend.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
I would go because it is the NMC annual show. If people want to learn about how to breed quality show mice there are people who judge, exhibit and attend this show that can and will help. If you feel out of place ask me for Paul and I will introduce you to people. The shows are friendly and they are a great place to learn, especially if you are willing to steward. The NMC need people to attend and exhibit at the shows especially younger memebers and newcomers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts