Pet Mice Forum banner

Manchester (NMC annual) September 11th

2450 Views 13 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  SarahC
Is anyone going up to the Annual?

I will be going, its not a very big show but there is a lovely italian down the road.... mmmm in the London Thread i talk about the Tody Carvery...... any connections??
1 - 5 of 14 Posts
good luck,this is the first time since I joined the club that I've missed the annual.Let us know the results.
good job I'm not going.Got up and the fridge freezer has packed up.I'm having a mass cook up of meat for the dogs and everything else is chucked.Dogs will be living like kings whilst we eat crusts :(
seawatch junior said:
Congrats to Paul Hartley on his BIS at the annual today, well done mate.......may have picked up a little something myself along the way.
bit cryptic.Did you win something or pick up flu.If you won,what with.Come on spill the beans. Well done Paul :clap
:thumbuo Well done then.It's nice to know how things went.I'm sorry to have been unable to go.I feel the future might be orange though ;)
paulbrv65 said:
Thank you all for your kind comments I was delighted to win with my fav variety PEW and a doe as well. It was great to see Sam and at least Phils mice if not Phil, you and Sarah and Heather and all the other absent members were greatly missed

Sorry for the long winded post

Paul
I am going to Peterborough,so I'm off to start a thread for that to see who is going.
1 - 5 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.