Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about making a post, with several pictures for every colour or mouse, that I could find. And hopefully having it put up as a permanent post or something, if it turned out well.
I was going to collect pictures from people, this board, and maybe one or two others, and eventually, make a reeeeeally nice list of all the possibly colours of mouse.

There are a few other lists on the net and other boards, but they usually only have one or two pictures of any given colour. I think it would be very usefull, to have pictures of several different mice, with different qualities of markings, coat types, and body types in each colour. Like, under brindle, to have all sorts with different markings, all different colours, and even undermarked ones to help people out. :)

If this sounds like a good idea, I could go ahead and start collecting pictures here, and use them with the owner's permission of course!
Let me know what you think.

IF YOU DO SUBMIT A PICTURE:
Feel free to edit your name, and the mouses name onto the picture for identification. :)
PLEASE provide a breif description of the mouse's colour, it's parent's colours, what country the mouse came from, and wether it is male or female!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Sounds good !! It would be nice to see what you have your side of the water, as I believe some of your standards are different, It could be used as a reference, so therfore it would be good if your could state in the description of the colour/markings that the mouse colour is american, etc.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes! For each picture that people submit, I'll ask for a breif description of the mouse, and where it's from, etc. And if there is a mistake, people can always let me know, and I'll get it fixed up!

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that if people give descriptions, lineage info, and country of origin, it will be extremely usefull in the long run! :)

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can post them right here, and I'll start saving them up, and eventually start posting the list! :)

(Were you one of the people that asked me before? Like two people asked me, and then I couldn't remember who, lol.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts