Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's Maddy Moo, my new baby! She's a 15.2 hh Bay cob, 11 years old and is my darling!

And out with Snowy (grey) and Bess (black behind snowy)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Oooh I luv horses if I had the money I'd have one, I grew up riding and miss it loads but if I went riding now my bum would be well soar (that doesnt look right, Soar) and its well exspensive! Your very blessed to be able to have your own ;) they are lovely by the way.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think that Maddy would eat you instead, she things with her stomach! tried to eat a carrot through its sack yesterday as i carried them to the tack room at the back of her stable...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And today she tried to nab my apple lucazade off me when i was having a weel deserved rest after taking 3 barrow (OMG) out of her stable cos she was having a shit fest!

·
Registered
341 Posts
she looks lovely! I need something bigger but can't bear to part with my mare honey. unfortunatley my legs got really long and are quite at home on more like 16.2 + shame shame! god job she's not slight tho

do you do much with her? clubs or anything?

·
Registered
49 Posts
She is beautiful! :)
I used to love my horse, I had a black and white cob called Domino, but when my marriage broke up I didnt have time to look aftger him properly so had to sell him
I would love another one in the future!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thankyou!

Here's a bigger picture of her. She's getting clipped on Saturday so i'll post pics of her then too!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Of course she is! :lol: :shock:

Got her a new girth today with a sleeve, discovered she isnt biting cos the girth is nipping her, she is just being a cow, so was told off
She is also naked now, as she has been clipped.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Shoulda taken some pictures to show how much she doesn't like her girth messed with... Starting to look better now, though. And it doesn't hurt as bad, either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gorgeous cob! I love really rich bays. I used to have a 15.2 cob, she was a lot hairier than that though, I've got a lighter 15hh skewbald mare now.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are some pics of her naked!
(she's been clipped lol!)

And an old one of her having a snooze:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Awww lovely horses :D

I'va had 3 horses too, but i don't have the time and money after having a child (my son is four years old), but i hope to get the time and money again some time!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts