Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would think so ian ;)

here's a pic for sarahc

i believe i have one of these bucks spare for you....

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have choc tan and black tan rumpwhites... they are all from 'hairless' variety but are what i call fuzzys, they grow out of their astrex appearence as they get bigger. oh and i have some siamese/dilute chocolate guys too who are the best type for hairless out of this litter, chuffed that so many wernt full on hairies tho! :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
lovely,keep me the biggest pinkest,smoothest chappy you have spare,just the way I likes em.oh and can you believe the teeny weeny girl you gave me has had 10 babies,amazing ,don't know where she fitted them all.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
goodness, who knows! - under the armpits maybe :lol:
thats good news, i'd love to sneak a peak at the hairless you've been brewing recently!
I thought that's what you'd want (smooth big pink balds!) and there are 2 brothers the most like this, i am keeping one and will keep one for you, the other are too coloured and fuzzied for your liking i think! they are residing with some other boys and these 2 are prooving to be the toughest most macho hairless ever - so this could be good news for breeding!

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
well Daisy my big beautiful clanger lookalike has had a litter of 14 today so I'm hoping for jumbo hairless.I'll try and get some photos at the weekend.I'm so feeble that mark has to take the photos and my son uploads them , hence the lack of photo stuff from me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts